The 503H Card Cage provides a racking solution for fiber-optic modules. It is designed to mount in standard 19-inch (483 mm) instrument racks and can accommodate three 1-inch modules. Rack modules are installed horizontally in the 503H and secured with thumb screws.
PDF Spec Sheet
- Card cage rack for EIA consoles Permits local installation of rack card models
- Mounts in standard 19-inch instrument racks
- Accommodates three 1-inch modules horizontally
- Requires 13.5 VDC power supply
- Requires only 1 Rack Unit (1 RU = 1.75 inches) vertical space