These models offer high-end features not found in other security displays, including vivid 1280 x 1024 SXGA resolution, a wide viewing angle of 170 degrees, 250 nits brightness, and a rapid response time of 25ms (R:15ms, F:10ms). The SX-19A features a 700:1 contrast ration while the SX-17A offers a 500:1 ratio. Overall, both models provide unrivaled clarity and viewing-scope for security surveillance video output from either a single source or from multiple cameras on a split-screen.
In addition, the AG Neovo SX-Series include two professional-grade BNC connectors for direct connection from a video feed to the display, eliminating the need for local recording or processing. The BNC connectors support video looping, which provides output to a centralized recording facility or to other SX displays in a daisy-chain pattern. The AG Neovo SX-Series also support auto-termination of the video signal and a quick signal switching time.
- Monitor Size: 17"
- Brightness: 250cd/m2 (Typical)
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1 (Typical)
- H/V Viewing Angle: 170o/170o (Minimum)
- Resolution: 1280 x 1024
- Input Signal: Analog (RGB H.V. Sync), Digital (TMDS), CVBS
- Output Signal: BNC
- Special features: Metal Housing, NeoV Optical Glass, Super Wide Viewing Angle and Kenningston Security Slot