Introducing our highest quality nightvision 4 CAMERA DIGITAL SYSTEM. The Nuvico NVJV-4080 4 Channel 80 GB Digital Video Recorder features remote montioring, motion detection recording, and triplex mulitplexing. Each camera comes with a 4mm wide-angle lens and a mounting bracket. You will be able to view all eight cameras at the same time in real time or timelapse modes as well as transmit live and prerecorded video to a remote location. Each unit comes with a dedicated host ID. The DVR will automatically reconfigure every time the IP address changes. This allows for a simple plug and play remote monitoring set up using a standard cable modem internet connection (no static IP needed).
DIGITAL RECORDER FEATURES: Motion detection included as a standard feature. Only necessary pictures are recorded making it possible to use the HDD (hard disk drive) efficiently. Monitoring system can be constructed at low cost because no external sensor is required. The detection conditions (area sensitivity, number of detection dots) can be set for each camera. Monitoring efficiency is further enhanced by motion detection function which records only when movement occurs. Use the electronic zoom function to close in on high theft areas, or other sensitive locations. Built-in 4-camera input multiplexer Recording interval setting function for each camera Menu data loading and saving Timer program link function
- 4 - Weatherproof Infrared Digital CCD cameras with built-in wide angle 3.6mm lenses. Automatically switches from color to B&W in low light conditions.
- 1 - Nuvico NVJV-4080 4 Channel Digital Video Recorder With 80GB Hard Drive.
- 4 - Ceiling or Wall Mounting Brackets.
- 4- 12 Volt DC Power Supplies.
- 4 - 100ft rolls of power/video combined cable (Enables cameras to be powered from one central location).
Click here for information on how to set up a digital system
View wiring diagram