The Model H816BID Bi-directional Economical Whole House Video Distribution Amplifier distributes CATV or antenna signals to up to six televisions. Two of the six outputs feature additional signal gain for longer RG-6 coax cable runs. The Model H816BID is bi-directional to support two-way cable systems. The H816BID IS compatible with broadcast DTV Television signals on the VHF & UHF bands. The H816BID is NOT compatible with digital or analog CATV signals above 806 MHz (CATV channels 127-140).
- Distributes CATV or antenna to six TVs
- Four standard outputs with 1 dB gain (for RG-6 coax runs up to 75 feet)
- Two long outputs with 4 dB gain (for RG-6 coax runs up to 150 feet)
- Bi-directional with a 5-42 MHz return path for cable modems, interactive applications and pay-per-view boxes
- Six enclosure grid spaces
- 6.25" x 1.25" x 2.75"