The new BX2P is a high performance 16-camera digital 120FPS muliplex recorder that contains 4 removable hard-drives allowing over two months high quality continuous digital recording. All hard disk recording has a digital signature applied for evidential purposes and is accessible to the user at the touch of one button or via powerful GOTO and event preview facilities. Events can be copied to the internal CD-RW for PC playback. Bx2P provides the ideal platform for digital system integration. Built-in network video transmission, including bandwidth limitation offers matrix-style multiple user network viewing and control. The remote keyboard (optional)
can be used to control up to 256 cameras. The multi-directional joystick delivers swift, seamless control of leading manufacturers domes. Variable record rate per camera is possible using the advanced record schedule, which allows the user to individually program each camera record priority. This means that cameras in sensitive areas can be recorded more frequently than cameras in less sensitive areas. New network remote support provides and excellent training and diagnostics tool. BX2P, together with free DM Network viewer software, enables system adjustments to be made remotely over the network. One user may connect to the unit in a password protected admin mode that allows directed access to the menus. System adjustments can then be made remotely over the network without the need for a site visit.
Recording time calculator
| FEATURES: |
- 16 Channel 120FPS Digital Multiplex Recorder
- 640GB OR 1.2 TERABYTE INTERNAL JBOD STORAGE
- Four removable hard-drives providing fast access of up to 2 months of high quality digital recordings.
- Archive to internal CD Writer
- Variable record rate per camera-allows users to individually program each camera record priority
- All Recording to hard disk have a digital signature applied at source
- Simultaneous record, playback, background image archiving, multiple user network viewing and playback with no loss of performance
- Audio recording on single channel
- Advance activity search-allows the users to search back through recordings for movement in a particular area of the image
- IR remote control
- Joystick Keyboard Sold Separately