High-performance, low-cost video encoder that provides instant network connectivity to any existing analog camera. Easy to deploy and configure, the Dotworkz DDK3000 enhances any CCTV installation by offering remote monitoring capabilities over the LAN, WAN or Internet. A looping video output enables the unit to function seamlessly with any DVR or VCR based system while providing high-frame-rate, low-bandwidth viewing over an ordinary broadband connection. Using advanced MPEG-4 compression, the DDK3000 delivers performance and features unmatched by similar devices costing far more.
Designed to bridge the gap between traditional closed-circuit television and next-generation IP-based video systems, the DDK3000 represents the best of both worlds. Security installers can now experience the benefits of network video systems without the need for comprehesive training on TCP/IP protocols and network architecture. The Dotworkz DDK3000 can be used as a standalone device or combined with the free 16-Channel video management and recording software to deploy a true IP-based video surveillance system.
- Built-in Web Server.
- Efficient MPEG-4 Compression Engine.
- Fully Synchronized Audio and Video.
- Secure Password Authentication.
- Multiple Motion Detection Windows.
- Adjustable Bandwidth, Resolution and Image Size.
- E-mail or FTP Pre and Post Alarm JPEG Snapshots.
- Alarm Input / Relay Output.
- Free 16-Channel Video Recording Software.