Dotworkz XC Ring of Fire Cold Climate Enclosure Series is designed for camera operations in severe cold climates. Patented deicing/defrosting circuits remove snow and ice from the dome that obstruct camera view. The Dotworkz Ring-of-Fire provides a heated interior that prevents cameras from freezing.
Application packages are available for use in climates as cold as -40¦F. Other temperature and voltage settings can be customized to meet all your environmental requirements. The Dotworkz Ring-of-Fire is perfect for cell towers, ski resorts, and outdoor applications in northern regions.
- High performance 360¦ radiant heating system
- Versatile from factor for most cameras and enclosures
- -40¦ F(-40¦C) to +105¦F (+41¦C) operating temperature
- Integrated heating system with self-contained power supply
- Prevents fogging and icing in weather as cold as -40¦F
- External electronics equipment not required
- NEMA 4-rated enclosure for a contaminant-free camera environmental
- Integrates into most wireless networks, including short and extended range 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz cellular networks worldwide