Dotworkz XH Cooldome÷ Extreme Fixed Mount Enclosure Series is designed for hot climate applications, where temperature can rise above 105¶F. The Cooldome protects the camera system in temperatures up to 145¶F far beyond the safe operating limits of most network and analog cameras.
Dotworkz-designed thermo-electric cooling system actively cools the internal camera enclosure without air exchange with the environment. The Cooldome turns on and off automatically when safe operating temperatures are reached or outside temps fall below the normal operating threshold, preventing heat-induced shutdowns and risks of damage to expensive surveillance equipment and/or costly maintenance.
- Generates up to a 45¶F temp differential with the outside environment
- Humidity Controlled prevents fog and corrosion damage
- Insulated circuits and relays provide solid state temp controls
- NEMA 4-rated enclosure for a contaminant-free camera environment
- Operating Temperature: +35¶ F to +150¶F