The EDSR400M is the first full-featured digital video recorder designed specifically for use in mobile applications. It features superior image quality, easy to use VCR style controls, and a rugged construction that will withstand high levels of vibration and humidity. The EDSR400M is ideal for use in buses, cars, police cruisers, or any application requiring a rugged digital recorder. Video and audio can be recorded at speeds up to 60 fields per second and can be replayed instantly with the touch of a button. Highly efficient compression technology and superior resolution of recorded images make the EDSSR400M stand out from the competition as the best choice in mobile surveillance.
View PDF Spec Sheet
- 4 camera inputs.
- BNC video output.
- 720 x 484 recording resolution.
- Ethernet TCP/IP connectivity for remote viewing and controlling.
- MJPEG compression/decompression.
- Hot swappable 2.5" IDE 60 gig hard drive.
- RS232 and RS485 for remote control.
- Variable recording and playback speeds up to 60 fields per second.
- Includes CompactFlash reader.
- 320.8mm L x 273mm W x 100mm H.
- Menu driven interface.
- 60W Power Consumption.
- DC12~24V Power source.
- Operating Temperature: 0c ~ +50c.