The EX14N series is an all-environment Integrated Day-Night÷ (IDN÷) camera for extreme weather applications. The simple, effective design allows performance in the most challenging of environmental conditions, including wash-down facilities, subzero temperatures and corrosive environments. The housing is compact, yet large enough for a 4-8mm varifocal lens, Extreme's mechanical filter imaging technology and integrated infrared illumination for 40ft Night Vision. The EX14N series is available with Extreme∆s MFP technology, a photocell-controlled mechanical filtering technique that eliminates focus shift and IR bleed. A high-efficiency 18-LED spatially optimized infrared array contributes evenly-distributed infrared illumination. Photocellcontrol ensures that video and LED switching are accurate. The result is an excellent 24/7 camera, with brilliant color performance during the day and 40ft of Night Vision in totally dark environments.
The EX14N is also available with Extreme∆s proprietary LXR CCD technology for outstanding spectral response in both visible and near infrared regions. As with all LXR-type sensors, video signals are characterized by low-smear, low-streak and excellent anti-blooming characteristics.
Made of an injection-molded ABS/Nylon resin, the EX14N series is engineered specifically to withstand hot, cold and wet environments. A totally insulated inner chamber eliminates the requirement for internal heaters and blowers. Compliant to IP66, the EX14N series also features an easy-access camera compartment for easy camera/lens adjustments and installation. Rugged, compact, power protected and extreme weather-sealed, the EX14N Series is an ideal IDN camera for extreme environments in day or dark conditions. The EX14N is available with a varifocal 4-8mm autoiris lens and comes complete with a nylon wall bracket for quick and easy installation.
PDF Spec Sheet
- CCD S3 High-Res Monochrome
- Image Sensor: 1/3" Sony SuperHAD CCD
- Effective Pixels: (NTSC) 768 (H) x 494 (V)
- Effective Pixels: (PAL) 752 (H) x 582 (V)
- Resolution: 600 TVL
- Daytime Sensitivity: 0.05 Lux @ F1.4 0.01 Lux @ F2
- Night-time Sensitivity: 0.0 Lux - works in total darkness with infrared
- S/N Ratio: Greater than 48 dB
- Video Output: 1 Vp-p, 75 +
- Gamma: 0.45
- Gain Control" AGC (with on/off switch)
- Electronics Iris: 1/60 ~ 1/100,000 (NTSC) Ú 1/50 ~ 1/100,000 (PAL)
- LED Type: High-efficiency 850nm, even distribution IR
- Number of LEDs: 18
- Voltage Supply: 12 to 24 AC/DC
- Power Consumption: 6.5 W
- Internal Heater / Cooler: Not Required
- Window: Flame resistant VO-Margard; 50mm - 2.0"
- Temperature Range: Operation: -40¶C to +50¶C - -40¶F to 122¶F - Storage: -50¶C to +70¶C - -58¶F to 158¶F
- Wall Bracket: Included
- Color: Black
- External Dimensions: 180mm (L) x 85mm (W) x 85mm (H) - 7.1" (L) x 3.3" (W) x 3.3" (H)
- Weight: 1.5lbs - 0.7 Kg bracket included
- Environmental: IP66 compliant