The EX14MN series is an all-environment Integrated Day-NightÖ (IDNÖ) camera for extreme weather applications. The simple, effective design allows performance in the most challenging of environmental conditions, including wash-down facilities, subzero temperatures and corrosive environments. The housing is compact, yet large enough for a 4-8mm varifocal lens, Extreme's mechanical filter imaging technology and integrated infrared illumination for 40ft Night Vision. The EX14N series is available with ExtremeÆs MFP technology, a photocell-controlled mechanical filtering technique that eliminates focus shift and IR bleed. A high-efficiency 18-LED spatially optimized infrared array contributes evenly-distributed infrared illumination. Photocellcontrol ensures that video and LED switching are accurate. The result is an excellent 24/7 camera, with brilliant color performance during the day and 40ft of Night Vision in totally dark environments.
The EX14MN is also available with ExtremeÆs proprietary LXR CCD technology for outstanding spectral response in both visible and near infrared regions. As with all LXR-type sensors, video signals are characterized by low-smear, low-streak and excellent anti-blooming characteristics.
Made of an injection-molded ABS/Nylon resin, the EX14MN series is engineered specifically to withstand hot, cold and wet environments. A totally insulated inner chamber eliminates the requirement for internal heaters and blowers. Compliant to IP66, the EX14MN series also features an easy-access camera compartment for easy camera/lens adjustments and installation. Rugged, compact, power protected and extreme weather-sealed, the EX14N Series is an ideal IDN camera for extreme environments in day or dark conditions. The EX14MN is available with a varifocal 4-8mm autoiris lens and comes complete with a nylon wall bracket for quick and easy installation.
PDF Spec Sheet
- M4 with MFP
- Image Sensor: 1/3ö Interline SuperHAD CCD
- Effective Pixels: 768 (H) x 494 (V)
- Effective Pixels: 752 (H) x 582 (V)
- Resolution: 550 TVL color / 570 TVL mono
- Daytime Sensitivity: 0.06 Lux with F1.4 lens
- Night-time Sensitivity: 0.0 Lux - works in total darkness with infrared
- S/N Ratio: Greater than 48 dB
- Video Output: 1 Vp-p, 75 +
- Gamma: 0.45
- Gain Control" AGC (with on/off switch)
- Electronics Iris: 1/60 ~ 1/100,000 (NTSC) ò 1/50 ~ 1/100,000 (PAL)
- LED Type: High-efficiency 850nm, even distribution IR
- Number of LEDs: 18
- Voltage Supply: 12 to 24 AC/DC
- Power Consumption: 6.5 W
- Internal Heater / Cooler: Not Required
- Window: Flame resistant VO-Margard; 50mm - 2.0"
- Temperature Range: Operation: -40¦C to +50¦C - -40¦F to 122¦F - Storage: -50¦C to +70¦C - -58¦F to 158¦F
- Wall Bracket: Included
- Color: Black
- External Dimensions: 180mm (L) x 85mm (W) x 85mm (H) - 7.1" (L) x 3.3" (W) x 3.3" (H)
- Weight: 1.5lbs - 0.7 Kg bracket included
- Environmental: IP66 compliant