REG-L1 - featuring DHC-Imaging÷ - delivers advanced performance license plate capture for technical surveillance and represents the third generation of license plate capture solutions from Extreme CCTV. Combining Extreme∆s latest proprietary technology, DHC-Imaging÷ integrates advances in optics, infrared illumination and Ambient Rejection technology to produce high-contrast license plate images characterized by unmatched clarity.
Using solid-state Metaphase-LEDs, REG-L1 achieves an operational range from 12ft to 75ft, previously unattainable for any LED-based capture system. Combined with Extreme∆s Ambient Rejection technology, REG-L1 provides full functionality across the complete spectrum of ambient lighting conditions from total darkness to direct glare from sunlight or high-beams.
Consisting of a 1/2Ų LXR CCD, the high speed optical engine within DHC-Imaging÷ captures plates from vehicles moving up to 100 miles per hour. REG-L1∆s breakthrough speed capability now enables effective license plate capture for highway and other high speed applications. Additionally, DHC-Imaging÷ has capture capability for not only conventional plates, but also Digital License Plates (DLPs).
REG-L1 is housed in a weather-sealed unit compliant to NEMA4, proven for successful application in extreme environments. The high-efficiency Metaphase-LED array eliminates the need for routine bulb changes while consuming an average of only 24 watts, allowing REG-L1 to operate at either 12VDC or 24VAC. REG-L1 integrates seamlessly with industry standard DVRs, IP video servers and wireless broad equipment. The DHC-Imaging÷ technology is precision engineered to deliver high-contrast images for in intelligent software platforms such as REG-ALERT for Automatic License Plate Recognition (ALPR) applications.
PDF Spec Sheet
- Extreme∆s proprietary DHC-Imaging÷ technology for definitive high-contrast license plate capture
- Precision engineered optics captures plates from vehicles moving up to 100mph (~160kph) for high speed applications
- Metaphase LEDs deliver powerful infrared illumination for effective license plate capture up to 75ft
- Advanced ambient rejection technology solves problems related to glare from sunlight, headlights and high-beams
- 600TVL 1/2Ų LXR CCD for excellent performance under infrared
- 24/7 functionality in day or dark conditions
- Energy efficient operation at 12VDC or 24VAC
- Small, compact housing with covert, installer-friendly design
- Suitable for outdoor use in all-weather conditions
- Long-life LEDs save time and money by eliminating bulb changes
- High-contrast DHC-Imaging÷ allows optimal DVR integration or Automatic License Plate Recognition (ALPR) performance
- DHC-Imaging÷ technology delivers images of both conventional plates and Digital License Plates (DLPs)