REG-D1 - featuring DHC-Imaging÷ - delivers advanced performance license plate capture for technical surveillance and represents the third generation of license plate capture solutions from Extreme CCTV. Combining Extreme∆s latest proprietary technology, DHC-Imaging÷ integrates advances in optics, infrared illumination and Ambient Rejection technology to produce high-contrast license plate images characterized by unmatched clarity. Simultaneously, a second camera captures color overview images of vehicles for additional video evidence.
Using solid-state Metaphase-LEDs, REG-D1 achieves an operational range from 12ft to 75ft, previously unattainable for any LED-based capture system. Combined with Extreme∆s Ambient Rejection technology, REG-D1 provides high-contrast license plate capture across the complete spectrum of ambient lighting conditions from total darkness to direct glare from sunlight or high-beams.
Consisting of a 1/2Ų LXR CCD, DHC-Imaging÷ technology captures plates from vehicles moving up to 100mph (160kph). REG-D1∆s breakthrough speed capability now enables effective license plate capture for highway and other high speed applications. Additionally, DHC-Imaging÷ has capture capability for not only conventional plates, but also Digital License Plates (DLPs). A 1/3Ų LXR CCD equipped with a 5-50mm VF lens captures overview vehicle images in 480TVL color. REG-D1 is housed in a weather-sealed unit compliant to NEMA4, proven for successful application in extreme environments. The high-efficiency Metaphase-LED array eliminates the need for routine bulb changes while allowing REG-D1 to operate at either 12VDC or 24VAC.
PDF Spec Sheet
- Extreme∆s proprietary DHC-Imaging÷ technology for definitive high-contrast license plate capture
- Second camera provides overview vehicle images that show shape, color and other vehicle details.
- Precision engineered optics captures plates from vehicles moving up to 100mph (~160kph) for high speed applications
- Metaphase-LEDs deliver powerful infrared illumination for effective license plate capture up to 75ft
- Advanced ambient rejection technology solves problems related to glare from sunlight, headlights and high-beams
- 600TVL 1/2Ų LXR CCD for excellent license plate capture under IR
- 480TVL 1/3Ų LXR CCD for color overview vehicle image
- 24/7 license plate capture in day or dark conditions
- Energy efficient operation at 12VDC or 24VAC
- Installer-friendly design suitable for harsh weather conditions
- Long-life LEDs save time and money by eliminating bulb changes
- High-contrast DHC-Imaging÷ allows optimal DVR integration or Automatic License Plate Recognition (ALPR) performance
- DHC-Imaging÷ technology delivers images of both conventional plates and Digital License Plates (DLPs)