Bullet-proof CCTV surveillance is essential as part of comprehensive measures for high-security applications. Ballistic design enables CCTV equipment to survive hostile gunfire attacks while upholding video vigilance. The design of such equipment must neutralize the extreme impact, momentum and shock generated by bullets while protecting the cameraĘs functional integrity.
Integral to the ZX22 design is a double-walled chamber body made of cold drawn, high strength steel. The first layer absorbs the initial impact of any incoming projectile, while the second layer flexes to neutralize the remaining forces. For effective frontal protection, a four-layered, 1.25ö ballistic insert ensures bullet-proof resiliency while maintaining high optical clarity and IR capability. The highresolution LXR sensor delivers exceptional performance in the near infrared spectrum for effective Night Vision.
With a housing designed to UL752 Level 6 (Ballistic), the ZX22 is the ideal surveillance solution for extreme environments at risk of hostile gunfire.
PDF Spec Sheet
- Total ballistic protection for bullet-proof surveillance
- Double layered ballistic design neutralizes bullet forces and bullet impact
- Constructed of 1026 Cold Drawn High Strength steel
- CNC machined
- 360¦ internal camera rotation
- Custom bracket with full pan / tilt positioning
- Back end cable management
- Four-layered polycarbonate window 1.25ö in thickness
- Designed to IP68, UL752 Level 6 Ballistic rating
- Sunshield adds additional layer of ballistic protection
- High-resolution LXR CCD for IR performance
- 5-50mm varifocal auto-iris lens