With the most technically advanced color design, our latest dome camera leads the security industry into the 21st century. the ED300's advanced digital signal processing provides users with the sharpest image possible. The dome also features a built-in varifocal lens for discreet surveillance or close-up viewing. The ED300 is the most innovative dome ever made.
PDF Spec Sheet
- Pickup Device: 1/4 inch interline transfer CCD
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Scanning System: NTSC: 525 TV lines, 60 fields/sec. PAL: 625 TV lines, 50 fields/sec.
- Picture Element: 811 (H) x 508 (V) (NTSC), 795 (H) x 596 (V) (PAL)
- Effective Picture Elements: NTSC: 768 (H) x 494 (V), PAL: 752 (H) x 582 (V)
- Horizontal resolution: 480 TV Lines
- Sensitivity: 1.0 lux, F=1.2
- S/N ratio: Over 48 dB ,
- Varifocal Lens: f=3.5~8.0 mm lux/F=1.4~1.8 manual zoom and focus adjustment, auto IRIS
- IRIS Level: Adjustable , Backlight Compensation: On/Off switch ,
- Auto Gain Control: On/Off switch
- Auto white balance: Yes
- Gamma Correction: 0.45
- Monitor output pin: yes, 1.0 Vp-p/75ohm, test point pin , Video output: 1.0Vp-p, 75 ohm.
- Mode: Internal Sync.
- source: 12VDC, 300mA
- Dimensions: 108 mm OD x 80mm H
- Power Consumption: 5W max.
- Includes: 12 Volt DC power supply, 25 feet RCA video cable for easy connection to TV or VCR.