Video Domain Technologies∆ D-V58 is a stand-alone, miniature DVR with integrated Video Motion Detection (VMD). They are easy to install and easy to hide, and are perfect for covert recording and for situations where mobility is required. They automatically record events on an SD card of up to 2GB memory. Alarms can be activated by external triggers and/or by advanced, integrated Video Motion Detection (VMD), which enables the user to define specific areas of interest within the picture frame. The integrated advanced VMD allows for recording only events of interest, reducing required storage space and enabling recorded events to be stored on removable SD cards.
The recorded events are easily analyzed by simply removing the SD card from the unit and inserting it into a memory card reader connected to a PC/pocket PC. The remote control supplied with the unit enables the user to Arm/Disarm the unit, set up the recording process or record events manually. It can also function as a panic button.
The D-V58, in addition, allows for operation in low-power mode, thereby extending operation time: one hour of operation on regular power supply will extend up to 18 hours when using battery power (when in low-power mode).
The MemoCam D-V58 is recommended for a large variety of applications where discretion, mobility, quality video, low-power usage, easy setup and no daily maintenance are important factors.
PDF Spec Sheet
- Stand-alone, tiny & unobtrusive
- Integrated advanced VMD (Video Motion Detection) technology
- Good quality Color or B/W recording
- Digital recording on SD card of up to 2GB memory
- Smart alarm activation
- Resolution quality 640x480 (VGA) or 320x240 (CIF)
- Records up to 10 FPS
- Low power mode
- Easy to install and integrate into existing CCTV system infrastructure
- IR remote control with panic button included
- Automatic scheduled activation
- Export to PC/pocket PC image editor, in JPEG or AVI format
- Playback of recorded images at multiple speeds, frame by frame or as continuous slide show
- Search for images using a detailed list or thumbnails
- Fast search by time or event