Video Shield USB is a digital PC-based system for video and audio surveillance. Using Video Shield USB, you can view video and hear audio from local and remote sites through your PC. You can also record the video feed and play them back directly from your PC hard disk. Video Shield USB is much more than a PC based video monitoring system. It is a complete Digital CCTV system for visual and audio monitoring, digital video recording and playback. It has versatile operating modes to satisfy the different requirements for local surveillance as well as transmission to management control centers and monitoring from remote sites. It also features interface with alarm systems for automatic recording, video/audio transmission on alarm as well as a common arm/disarm setting. For high reliability, a watch-dog signal can reset your PC on system failures.
Video Shield USB consists of a compact desktop unit and software. The system features support for up to 4 cameras, as well as detectors, audio inputs and devices such as alarm systems. Video Shield USB also enables transmission to management control centers and monitoring from remote sites.
PDF Spec Sheet
- True plug and play device utilizing external USB connection to PC
- 4 alarm input/outputs, 4 audio inputs
- Works on PSTN, ISDN, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN & Cellular networks
- Visual and Audio monitoring (Audio optional)
- Digital Video Recording on disk from multiple cameras
- Easy search and playback of recorded events
- Automatic recording and/or transmission upon alarm
- Single/Multiple camera view