|Item No. : DX-TL900U||Price :$1,285.00|
Mitsubishi's DX-TL900U 9-Channel Digital Video Recorder offers the winning combination of performance and reliability at a value price. Mitsubishi has a proven reputation for recorder quality and long-lasting durability, and with the DX-TL900U, you get all of this and more at an affordable price. Advanced features include unique recording settings to optimize storage capacity, real-time recording speed of 30pps, and built-in motion detection. Plus, our user-friendly design makes the transition from analog recording easier and faster than youd ever thought possible. When it comes to value, the DX-TL900U is the ultimate choice for any security professional.
PDF Spec Sheet
- Signal Format: NTSC
- Internal Storage Device(s) 120G bytes (optional 240G bytes)
- System Resolution: 684 X 240
- Removable Storage Device Compact Flash Cards (CFC) 128 Mb.
- Compression Method: Wavelet
- Picture Grades / Quality Settings: 5 selectable settings (Super, High, Standard, Basic, Long)
- System Recording Speed: 30 pps (pictures per second) maximum on any one camera.
- System Recording Intervals: 0.125, 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7.5, 10, 15, 30 (pps)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.5 x 11.8 x 13.8 in. (88 x 300 x 350 mm)
- RS-232 Communication Connector: D-sub 9 pin connector
- Transfer speeds: 1200 19.2K bps
- Alarm Inputs: 9 alarm inputs, activated by alarm closure (n/o)
- Miscellaneous Inputs: Clock / REC / Emergency / Mode Out / Call Out / 5vdc
- Network Connectivity* Optional via VS1UE Video Server Box Note: *Optional DX-VS1UE connects to the RS-232 Connection
- Video Inputs: 9 looping inputs, 1 v p-p, auto-termination.
- Monitor Outputs: Composite Video (Rear) output, BNC, 1V p-p, 75 ohms
- Composite Video: (Front) 1 Output, RCA (f), 1V p-p, 75 ohms
- S-Video 1 output, rear panel, 1V p-p, 75 ohms
- Audio Inputs / Outputs Input: Single input, rear panel, RCA (f),
- Outputs: 2 outputs, front and rear panels, RCA (f)
- Operating Temperature 41F - 104F (5C - 40C)
- Humidity Max. 80%