The 400 Series high performance LCD monitors, designed specifically for the security industry, provide high quality display of video or computer signals via multiple inputs. These 17- and 19-inch monitors have a color LCD panel with a thin film transfer (TFT) active matrix. The monitors automatically adapt to the appropriate input resolution (up to 1280 x 1024).
The 400 Series is distinguished by many performance-enhancingfeatures such as a 3D digital comb filter, DVI (digital visual interface) input, picture-in-picture (PIP), and USB hub. The 3D digital comb filter with deinterlacing provides the most accurate processing of composite video signals for a sharper, cleaner picture. DVI ensures that digital signals remain uncompressed (in their true digital form) without the distortion that may occur through analog-to-digital conversion. The PIP feature allows for simultaneous viewing of surveillance camera images and PC screens. A USB hub provides a single input with three outputs adding to the overall flexibility of the high performance 400 Series.
The 400 Series provides two looping composite (BNC) and one S-Video inputs. Additionally, these models provide an analog VGA input to support the use of DVRs (digital video recorders) and PC applications. This multimode functionalityýcombined with the high performance features, quick panel response time to minimize ghosting in motion video, ergonomic design, autoranging internal power supply, and low power consumptionýmakes the 400 Series the optimal replacement for conventional CRT monitors.
- Space-Saving, Flat Panel Design
- Picture-Frame-Style Desktop Stand
- Two Looping Composite Inputs and One S-Video Input
- VGA Input
- 3D Digital Comb Filter with Deinterlacing for High Quality Video
- Picture-In-Picture (PIP)
- Digital DVI Input
- USB Hub
- Maximum Contrast Ratio of 600:1 (PMCL419), 500:1 (PMCL417, PMCL415)
- Maximum Response Time of 12 ms (PMCL419, PMCL417), 16 ms (PMCL415)
- 100/240 VAC, 60/50 Hz Autoranging Internal Power Supply
- Low Power Consumption (<50 Watts)
- Internal Speakers PDF Spec Sheet