The 300 Series LCD monitors, designed specifically for the security industry, provide high resolution display of computer signals and/or composite video. These 17- and 19-inch monitors have a color LCD panel with a thin film transfer (TFT) active matrix. The monitors automatically adapt to the appropriate input resolution (up to 1280 x 1024).
The 300 Series provides looping composite (BNC) and S-Video inputs. Additionally, these models provide a VGA input to support the use of DVRs (digital video recorders) and PC applications. This multimode functionalityýcombined with a quick panel response time to minimize ghosting in motion video, ergonomic design, autoranging internal power supply, and low power consumptionýmakes the 300 Series ideal for applications requiring a VGA display with composite video capabilities. These monitors automatically detect and display the correct video format (NTSC or PAL) and are powered by an internal autoranging power supply.
PDF Spec Sheet
- Space-Saving, Flat Panel Design
- Picture-Frame-Style Desktop Stand
- Looping Composite and S-Video Inputs
- VGA Input
- 1024 x 768 Resolution (PMCL315)
- Maximum Contrast Ratio of 500:1
- Maximum Response Time of 12 ms (PMCL319, PMCL317), 16 ms (PMCL315)
- 100/240 VAC, 60/50 Hz Autoranging Internal Power Supply
- Low Power Consumption (<50 Watts)
- Internal Speakers
- Optional Rack, Wall, and Camera Mounts
- Dimensions PMCL315: 13.7" W x 11.8" H x 2.9" D (34.7 x 29.9 x 7.4 cm)