Lighting conditions are no longer a consideration when installing a surveillance system. In low light, SDN-520/510 series converts the image from color to monochrome automatically with the function of ICR ( Infrared Cutfilter Removable ). The IR cut filter is ON when the camera is operating as a color camera for precise color reproduction. And the filter is off for increasing light sensitivity in the B/W mode. The features of the high sensitivity digital cameras are 520TV lines of 410,000 pixels, built-in 1/3 inch image format, backlight compensation, motion detection, On Screen Display (OSD), and automatic gain control. With the EXview chip set, the SDN-520 provides a perfect image at all times.
In addition, this series of cameras produces pictures with sufficient contrast to recognize an image perfectly in a condition of 0.01 Lux at F1.2 (B&W) and 0.5 Lux at F1.2 (Color).
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD IT Color CCD with 410,000 pixels
- 0.01 Lux at F1.2 (B/W), 0.5 Lux at F1.2 (Color)
- High resolution more than 480 TVL(Color), 520 TVL (B/W)
- Back Light Compensation
- Selective Electronic Shutter Control(VIDEO/DC/ESC)
- Motion Detection
- OSD function
- Remote Control Available (RS-232C)
- Both CS and C Type Lens Acceptable