The CM9760-REL is a matrix relay interface cage from Pelco which is ideally designed to offer up to 64 relays for operating a number of peripheral equipment. The CM9760-REL interface cage is an optional accessory that can be used for the 9700 series matrix switchers, and features dry contact switching for automatic and direct control over peripheral equipment. The CM9760-REL interface cage is able to offer a memory feature, a relay unit distance range of 4000ft from the controller, and allows for easy connection with RS-422 COM ports on the rear of the CM9740-CC1 and the CM9700-CC1.
- Each Unit Provides Up to 64 Single-Pole, Single-Throw (SPST) Contact Outputs for Operating Different Peripheral Equipment
- Relay Output Contacts Can Be Configured for Normally Open (Factory Default) or Normally Closed Operation
- Memory Feature Allows Relay Groups to Retain or Hold Their Contact Position in the Event of a Power Failure or Front Panel Reset
- Multiple Units Can Be Daisy-Chained to Extend the Number of Relay Contact Outputs Controlled from a Single Port on the CC1 (Over 5,000 Relay Outputs Can Be Configured)
- The Relay Unit Can Be Remotely Placed Up to 4,000 Feet (1,219 meters) from the Controller (RS-422 Operation)