The 300 Series LCD monitors, designed specifically for the security industry, provide high resolution display of computer signals and/or composite video. These 17- and 19-inch monitors have a color LCD panel with a thin film transfer (TFT) active matrix. The monitors automatically adapt to the appropriate input resolution (up to 1280 x 1024).
The 300 Series provides looping composite (BNC) and S-Video inputs. Additionally, these models provide a VGA input to support the use of DVRs (digital video recorders) and PC applications. This multimode functionalityùcombined with a quick panel response time to minimize ghosting in motion video, ergonomic design, autoranging internal power supply, and low power consumptionùmakes the 300 Series ideal for applications requiring a VGA display with composite video capabilities. These monitors automatically detect and display the correct video format (NTSC or PAL) and are powered by an internal autoranging power supply.
- Space-Saving, Flat Panel Design
- Picture-Frame-Style Desktop Stand
- Looping Composite and S-Video Inputs
- VGA Input
- 1024 x 768 Resolution (PMCL315)
- Maximum Contrast Ratio of 500:1
- Maximum Response Time of 12 ms (PMCL319, PMCL317), 16 ms (PMCL315)
- 100/240 VAC, 60/50 Hz Autoranging Internal Power Supply
- Low Power Consumption (
- Internal Speakers
- Optional Rack, Wall, and Camera Mounts
- Dimensions PMCL315: 13.7″ W x 11.8″ H x 2.9″ D (34.7 x 29.9 x 7.4 cm)