The SPD-3300 is a 30X speed dome camera that employs Samsung Techwin’s DSP system with superior low light capability. Equipped with an optical 30X (f 3.3-99mm) A/F zoom lens, the SPD-3300 lets you zoom up to 240X and identify a vehicle registration number clearly from a far distance. It also provides clearer images during night time with ICR Day & Night feature. In addition, the SPD-3300 provides premium features such as ultra low light 0.003 Lux @ F1.6, wide dynamic range (WDR) enhanced by 126X, 128 presets, automatic digital flip to implement consistent high performance monitoring capability under any circumstances. It also supports instrument design for user convenience and various accessories for different installation locations. In particular, the SPD-3300 demonstrates the best stability and reliability in all conditions through Samsung’s stringent systemic test designed to evaluate product characteristics of the PTZ Dome Camera.
The built-in SV-III DSP system of the SPD-3300 ensures clear recognition and visualization of an object under dark or extremely poor light conditions. With unrivalled low light 0.003 Lux @ F1.6, the SPD-3300 detects and captures an object under any low light condition. In addition, incorporating the SSNR technology that eliminates noise and ghost effectively, the SPD-3300 dramatically improves low light image quality and saves DVR recording capacity up to 70%. Equipped with the world’s best optical 30X A/F zoom lens, the SPD-3300 implements powerful 240X zoom capability with 8X digital zoom. With the increased focusing distance of 3.3 ~ 99mm, the SPD-3300 captures an object from a far distance quicker and clearer.
The SPD-3300 implements 520TV high-resolution color video by using filter switching (ICR) Day & Night feature, and clearer 570TV B/W video during night time by automatically removing the filters. Based on unique sophisticated pixel-level histogram analysis technology provided by the SV-III DSP system, the SPD-3300 provides 52dB of wide dynamic range (WDR), which is 126X better than conventional wide dynamic range. It shows an object clearly in places with frequent back light such as a building lobby or an airport.
- 1/4″ Double Scan Exview color CCD
- High resolution of 520TV lines (Color), 570TV lines (B/W)
- Powerful 30X optical zoom ( f 3.3~99mm) and 8X digital zoom
- Programmable 128 preset positions / Auto surveillance functions
- Day & Night with ICR (Infrared Cut filter Removal)
- Built-in SSNR for noise & ghosting image removal
- Min. illumination of 0.4 Lux @ F1.6 (Normal color mode)0.08 Lux @ F1.6 (B/W), 0.003 Lux @ F1.6 (Sens-up)
- 8 Privacy zone masking / Digital Flip
- Motion Detection / OSD (On Screen Display)
- Wide range automatic white balance (1800¦K~10,500¦K )
- Multiple protocol support / Easy to install
- Power source : AC 24V (N/P)